About The Product:
Pan fry, sauté or grill all your favorite home cooked recipes with this set of three durable cast iron skillets. Each heavy-duty pan is pre-seasoned and ready to use right away for your first delicious, cooked meal whether that is in the comfort of your own home or in the woods on a camping trip. With our set of 3 pre-seasoned cast iron skillets you can find the perfect sized pan for your needs. Our large 10-inch long skillet allows for ample cooking space so you can cook large meals such as steaks, sandwiches or pasta. Like all of our cast iron the medium pan is 8-inches long and may be used to cook food on your stove, bake in your oven, or cook up something delicious over an open campfire. Our small 6-inch pan is still large enough to prepare many delicious dishes and gives you the best cooking experience whether that is in the comfort of your own home or camping in the woods. As an added feature, each skillet has a durable handle with hole so you can hang the cast iron pans when not in use! So there is less clutter in your kitchen or camper.
- 3 PIECE SET : The Jim Beam 3 Piece Cast Iron Set has 3 skillets which are pre seasoned with vegetable oil, allowing the skillet to heat up evenly, letting the food get the perfect cook
- 6″ 8″ 10″ SKILLETS : This set boasts variety, letting you use whichever skillet fits your food quantity, allowing you to cook a small piece of chicken for yourself, or a large fish that you just caught for you and your friends
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION: Cast Iron has been used in cooking for over 2000 years, rightfully so, the tradition has been passed on for generations, and the reason is nothing cooks meat like a heavy duty cast iron skillets, and even the ancients knew that.
- CAST IRON COOKING BENEFITS: Cooking with Cast Iron Skillets proves to beneficial to you, both health wise as well as to your kitchen, this skillet would last you years to come if used properly.
- JIM BEAM QUALITY PROMISE: All Jim Beam BBQ tools are made of the highest quality, and the line boasts a variety of items, all catering to your BBQ and Kitchen needs
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: Cast iron cookware should be hand washed with warm water and restored with natural oils; that means no soap or dishwasher use.